Smart Multi Safe
MULTI Safe Graffiti remover is a strong, fast-acting, liquid graffiti remover for exterior and interior surfaces. It safely penetrates and loosens graffiti and makes it easy to remove.
It is formulated for use on many different non-porous surfaces both interior and exterior and is very effective at removing graffiti from Polycarbonate toilets and other plastics (always read the label)
Exterior and Interior Graffiti removal process:
- Put on your protective clothing, safety goggles and gloves
- Check the surface for excess dirt: The surface does not have to be perfectly clean but if there is a lot of traffic film, soot or substantial dirt, it is advisable to clean or power wash this off first.
- Test a small hidden area prior to full application
- Wash down the surface first with water using a rag or sprayer;
- Shake the product thoroughly to activate it and pour the required amount of product onto another rag, sponge or triple 000 wire wool and dab liberally onto the graffiti.
- Let the product activate on the surface for about 60 seconds, then agitate with a rag, sponge or triple 000 wire wool.
- Wash off with water using a new rag.
- repeat steps 4-7 if necessary
- Smart MULTI Safe Graffiti remover
- Safety equipment (chemical resistant gloves, goggles etc)
- Supply of water
- Rags, sponges, triple 000 wire wool, sprayer
Results and Benefits
MULTI Safe Graffiti Remover dramatically reduces the time it takes to remove graffiti, one application is effective in removing the typical graffiti, with no damage to the original underlying surface, within minutes saving significant time and labour costs.
Varies dependent upon type of surface material 0.2 - 0.5 litre/m²
Wipes 0.1 - 0.3 litre/m²
This product is for use by professional contractors only - this user guide should be read prior to using Elite Graffiti remover. The SDS sheet and User guide documents must legally be kept in the vehicle(s) and storage areas at all times.
Contact details: Lynn Gunter 07792 738831
MULTI Safe Graffiti remover IS FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE. NOT FOR RESALE. DO NOT MIX WITH ANY OTHER PRODUCT. TRIAL ON A SMALL INCONSPICUOUS AREA PRIOR TO FULL APPLICATION.
- USE NEAT - DO NOT DILUTE
- ONLY POUR THE REQUIRED AMOUNT INTO A POLYPROPYLENE CONTAINER DO NOT POUR ANY UNUSED PRODUCT BACK IN TO CONTAINER AS IT WILL CONTAMINATE THE REST OF THE PRODUCT
EVERY USER OF THIS PRODUCT SHOULD WEAR SAFETY GOGGLES, GLOVES AND CAREFULLY FREAD ALL APPLICATION AND SAFETY INSTRUCTION BEFORE USING
Ingestion: DO NOT induce vomiting, drink 1 - 2 glasses of water, seek medical attention
Skin Contact: Wash off immediately with plenty of soap and water, remove contaminated clothing, flush skin with running water. Seek medical attention if irritation or symptoms persist.
Eye Contact: Rinse continuously with water for at least 15 minutes, holding the eyelids open. Seek medical attention. If can be done easily done remove contact lenses.
Spills/leaks: Absorb on inert absorbent and transfer to a container. Prevent spillage from entering natural waters/land drains.
FIRE: Use water fog or fine water spray. Emergency workers to wear full protective clothing including breathing apparatus.
Emergency contact S & L Solutions (London) Ltd
Lynn: 07792 738831 or Steve: 07957 107467
Return and Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping with Smart Graffiti UK. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
If you are unsure of how to use the product, please call us on 07792 738831 or email email@example.com
You may also download our User Guides & SDS Sheets, which are available on our media page.