Elite WINTER Graffiti Remover - for use at low temperatures
An easy to use Gel Graffiti remover with deep penetration and fast-acting power for exterior surfaces. Elite WINTER Graffiti remover penetrates and loosens spray paint graffiti and allows for easy removal of
graffiti from the surface. It is specially formulated for use when temperatures are below 5°c for long periods of time. Effective on the removal of shadows or ghosting.
Elite Winter Graffiti remover can be used on masonry, brick, concrete, stone,
mild steel, stainless steel, painted surfaces and wooden surfaces.
(do not use Elite Winter Graffiti Remover on plastic, galvanised metal surfaces or non-ferrous metal surfaces such as aluminium)
Exterior Graffiti removal process:
- Put on your protective clothing, safety goggles and gloves
- Check the surface for excess dirt: The surface does not have to be perfectly clean but if there is a lot of traffic film, soot or substantial dirt, it is advisable to clean or power wash this off first.
- Test a small hidden area prior to full application
- Shake the product thoroughly to activate it and pour the required amount into polypropylene container
- Apply with brush or roller starting from the bottom up
- wait about 90 seconds then pressure wash off
- repeat steps 4-6 if necessary
- Elite Winter Graffiti remover
- Safety equipment (chemical resistant gloves, goggles etc)
- long-handled roller with a quality roller (re-usable if rinsed properly)
- Polypropylene container for dispensing
- If the surface is painted it is advisable to wet the surface before using Elite Winter
- pressure washer: we recommend 2200 PSI pressure washer and cold water, in cooler temperatures hot water and higher PS1 may be more effective.
This product is for use by professional contractors only - this user guide should be read prior to using Elite Graffiti remover. The SDS sheet and User guide documents must legally be kept in the vehicle(s) and storage areas at all times.
Contact details: Lynn Gunter 07792 738831
SMART SHADOW REMOVER IS FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE. NOT FOR RESALE. DO NOT MIX WITH ANY OTHER PRODUCT. TRIAL ON A SMALL INCONSPICUOUS AREA PRIOR TO FULL APPLICATION.
- USE NEAT - DO NOT DILUTE
- ONLY POUR THE REQUIRED AMOUNT INTO A POLYPROPYLENE CONTAINER DO NOT POUR ANY UNUSED PRODUCT BACK IN TO CONTAINER AS IT WILL CONTAMINATE THE REST OF THE PRODUCT
EVERY USER OF THIS PRODUCT SHOULD WEAR SAFETY GOGGLES, GLOVES AND CAREFULLY FREAD ALL APPLICATION AND SAFETY INSTRUCTION BEFORE USING
Ingestion: DO NOT induce vomiting, drink 1 - 2 glasses of water, seek medical attention
Skin Contact: Wash off immediately with plenty of soap and water, remove contaminated clothing, flush skin with running water. Seek medical attention if irritation or symptoms persist.
Eye Contact: Rinse continuously with water for at least 15 minutes, holding the eyelids open. Seek medical attention. If can be done easily done remove contact lenses.
Spills/leaks: Absorb on inert absorbent and transfer to a container. Prevent spillage from entering natural waters/land drains.
FIRE: Use water fog or fine water spray. Emergency workers to wear full protective clothing including breathing apparatus.
Emergency contact S & L Solutions (London) Ltd
Lynn: 07792 738831 or Steve: 07957 107467
Return and Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping with Smart Graffiti UK. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
If you are unsure of how to use the product, please call us on 07792 738831 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also download our User Guides & SDS Sheets, which are available on our media page.